Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Emoetry - Walking Dead

A friend recently asked me "How's life & everything?",
I told her its like a distorted dream close to a nightmare,
She replied "You've gotta be bluffing",
I said nothing and just gave her a glare,

I then said "I think its something I don't have right now",
Continuing this I said "I just don't know what it could be",
All she said was "Don't look at me, how should I know?",
So we just sat there our faces had no signs of glee,

Once again I broke the silence,
With the words "I'm like a rusty cog in a clock",
I continue "I think there is no need for my existence",
Ending what I had to said with "Life is such a fucking cock",

She laughed while exhaling the smoke from her fag,
After she stopped her piercing laughter thats always on a high pitch,
She said "Yeah, I know how life could be a drag",
After a puff she continues "Thats why sometimes its also known to be a bitch",

Hearing what she said I added "But she's a beautiful one",
Its totally the opposite of what I've said earlier,
She snorted and I added "But I swear God left it half-done",
Getting off the sidewalk I say "Fuck this, I need a beer",

We walked down the sidewalk,
Both trying to look for a way to avoid being hit by idiotic cars,
It was totally silent as we both didn't want to talk,
I turned around to talk to her but that was when I fell and was facing the stars,

She rushed to me but I could hear her laughter,
While helping me up she said "Thats the smartest thing you've done today",
I could've killed her but I was actually laughing and not in anger,
Whilst dusting myself off I said "Thanks, lets go get something to eat, I'll pay",

We found this little place to eat down a dark and dirty alley,
We both ordered a plate of noodles and a drink,
The food was sickening so we stood and left the money,
It wasn't long after we left that I started to think,

How life just left me out on the gutter,
I tried to say something but it never came,
She looked at me like I'm some kind of nutter,
It was good I said nothing because it would have been something lame,

We walked for hours without a word,
We were close to where we needed to go,
Anything that we say now would just be unheard,
Both of us decided to leave it so,

I gave her a hug and said "Well, its been fun and swell",
Smiling she said "Yeah, I can't believe its just seven",
She turned around to the bright light and returned to heaven,
I walked down an alley...back into the pits of hell.

2 comments:

bob said...

I like how life's a bitch. At least life's not a gay fag.

Without a bitch in life, where will you get drama? Why we need drama? Life's pretty stale if we don't.

But that would make life more complicated and fuck up right? Precisely the whole point.

Unknown said...

Thanx Bob...

Lolz...this poem is pretty much fictional...its basically just about my friends...who are girls...who've helped me out whenever i was down.

And yeah...we do need the drama...life stinks without it.