Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Emoetry - Sadistic Rage

I told you I need my own space,
Yeah, I may be a baby face,
But I won't hesitate to punch you in your face,
My fists are deadlier than a gladiator's mace,
I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place,
Six feet under ending your rat race,

You're the person I love to hate,
The day I kill you will be our greatest date,
If I could I'd smash you with a metal plate,
If you thought your trip to hell was late,
I'm the grim reaper; here to seal your fate,
So yeah; Howdy mate!

I'm right here, face me if you dare,
I know I'm your favourite nightmare,
All your fears have been laid bare,
You're the easiest worm to scare,
Tell your friends; see if I a care,
They'll be afraid of me just with a glare,

There's no where for you to run now,
I'm going to slaughter you like a cow,
I have my methods; you don't want to know how,
Time for you to squeal like a dying sow,
You should have just kowtow,
When you're dead; I'll take a bow.

No comments: