Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emoetry - Dream Phase

I had a dream about you and I,
When it ended I let out a long sigh,
I remembered everything clearly,
Now I'm wishing it happens in reality,

We were laying on the ground,
It was dusk and no one else could be found,
I was holding you tightly in my arms,
Not letting you go as you're my lucky charm,

I stared into your beautiful eyes,
Whispering into your ear sweet nothings and lovable lies,
We shared a quick kiss,
I still feel your soft and tender lips,

You played with my hair with your soft fingers,
That great scent of your skin still lingers,
Even when I'm awake I still feel your heat,
And every time I do my heart skips a beat,

I moved the silky hair that covered your face,
I then drew you closer in my embrace,
And kissed you once more,
You were so beautiful in that dress you wore,

In the end of that dream,
You stood up and walked towards that setting orb,
Your svelte figure embraced in the sun's gentle beam,
The beauty of your silhouette made my heart throb,

I woke up with the vision of you,
I would've been happier had it been true,
To be able to witness the great things you do,
But I can't; thats why I feel blue,

I had a dream about you and I,
When it ended I let out a long sigh,
I remembered everything clearly,
I'm going to make it happen in reality.

3 comments:

~tia~ said...

fuu yoooh. i the amat suka this. as i said, it sounds very fun and quirky at the top and the bottom veli the lomantic.

me likey me likey. hee.

~tia~ said...

aiiks...sorry. this was meant for the above above post. i think blogger this this *points at blogger* bloody bugger.

but still i like this one too. haha.

Unknown said...

lolz...thanx a very much sis for the comments...although you already told me bout it on MSN...lolz