Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emoetry - Poetically Me

I'm thinking its about time,
For me to discover who I am,
To me life is poetry in motion,
Thats why I live for every moment,
I relate everything with a rhyme,
And when I don't I feel like a dam,
Just waiting for a major explosion,
Which causes poetic bombardment,

I am straight edged,
Finding happiness in my own way,
It may seem boring,
But at least I know I'm happy,
People call me deranged,
But I don't care about what they say,
Its best to just keep ignoring,
Living my life without getting angry,

Things happen for a reason,
Good or bad it still happens,
Just got to find the answers,
Of why it happened to you,
There's a way to cure poison,
And soften metal that hardens,
Picking myself up from the gutters,
I found what I must do,

My mind was on a stalemate,
I was living in a world with no light,
But I now I see things clearly,
And know the reasons I was made,
I may not be in a euphoric state,
But at least I'm thinking straight,
Fighting to make my dreams a reality,
I'm not ready let them fade,

I'm working hard to fight for it,
I'm studying every little detail,
I'm appreciating every second,
I'm carving my name in stone,
I may be a poetic, straight-edge misfit,
You may think I'll fail,
But I am one of a kind,
And I am 2nd to none.

No comments: