Saturday, January 3, 2009

Emoetry - 4 A.M.

Its 4 in the morning,
I should be sleeping,
Awake in the dreaming,
But something's lacking,

The sandman has visited,
More than a bag he wasted,
A sandcastle was created,
He left utterly frustrated,

As my eyes were still bright,
Like the stars and the moon,
Which lit the sky at night,
But the sun would come soon,

I tossed and turned in bed,
Pillows moved; blanket flew,
I felt sweat from my head,
It certainly wasn't morning dew,

I lay back once more,
Trying to finally slumber,
I left my mind to wonder,
Through every thought I tore,

That's when I finally saw,
You; Oh graceful angel,
A beauty without any flaws,
Magnificent in every angle,

I remember your pretty smile,
It sent shivers down my spine,
It was you I needed all this while,
To make me feel fine,

You were all I saw in my dreams,
That night in my sleep so deep,
Your silhouette will always gleam,
In my thoughts when I sleep.

2 comments:

michael said...

Nice

Unknown said...

Thanx...its nice to get a comment super early in the morning! Appreciate the comments!