Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Emoetry - Anything For Everything

If I could do anything,
Just anything at all,
It would be this li'l something,
That you couldn't buy at a mall,

This something is from the heart,
That you'll keep in your soul,
Forever; even when we're apart,
Even when I'm not there to hold,

Its something that you can find,
Even when life keeps you down,
And when you need to unwind,
When in a troubled sea you drown,

What would I be able to do?
To keep you out of the blue,
I need you to be true,
No wait; I don't want a clue,

Whenever we're together,
It feels as time slows to halt,
I wish it'll stay this way forever,
While we dance an endless waltz,

Whenever I catch a glimpse,
Of your magnificent beauty,
Its like watching a lunar eclipse,
My heart tends to stop its duty,

But its no longer about me,
Or how I want things to be,
I just want you to see,
That I want you to be free,

So keep that angelic smile,
And that shine in your eyes,
Even when we say our goodbyes,
And not see each other for awhile,

Just smile everyday,
As I'm watching over you faraway,
For as on this green grass I lay,
My feelings for you will never sway,

But please keep this promise,
After seeing all you need to see,
And being who you need to be,
Please come back to me.

No comments: