Saturday, January 3, 2009

Emoetry - Rainy Days

I love it when it rains,
The sound calms my mind,
The drops cleanses my sins,
And I leave my fears behind,

I love how it refreshes life,
How it makes everything new,
It helps when troubles are rife,
And when pleasures are few,

I love how it quenches thirst,
When my throat is dry,
It never makes things worst,
It just makes troubles slip by,

I love it when its raining,
Because it reminds me of you,
And how you keep me living,
With every little thing you do,

When its a drizzle,
Its like your calm demeanor,
Each drop like a gem that dazzles,
Which is why I make you smile more,

When it gets heavier,
Its like our every argument,
Yet I'll wipe away your every tear,
I try to make your smile permanent,

What I really love about a storm,
Its how I can keep you warm,
To embrace you in my arms,
To keep you from being forlorn,

That's why I pray,
For the rain to never go away,
Because I get to lay,
Next to you and say,

Thank you for being here,
To take away my fears,
Stay with me my dear,
In my ever raining sphere.

No comments: