Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Emoetry - Losing "It"

Where has it all gone?
Where is my inspiration?
Has it left my every bone?
Poetry is no longer in motion,

Every rhyme feels awkward,
Even wrong words seem to rhyme,
Right words leave my mind unheard,
I need to write something sublime,

But the world has turned gray,
No longer in brilliant technicolor,
Life is now a sickening decay,
Devoid of its splendor,

Everyday is undeniably chaotic,
Everyone is frustratingly frantic,
Life is leaving me hectic,
And in a constant state of panic,

I wish I could find it once more,
The will to write; to inspire,
To stop boredom from its core,
To write a poem which I admire,

Are you lost my dear friend?
Please find your way back home,
Stay in my mind till time ends,
With you I'll write a poetic tome.

No comments: