Thursday, August 7, 2008

Emoetry - Night Fright

I've been losing sleep lately,
When I close my eyes,
I see a vision of you clearly,
The vision reminds me of your lies,

Thoughts of you used to put me to sleep,
Now they just haunt my dreams,
Thoughts of you now seep,
Like toxic into beautiful streams,

These thoughts used to take away my pain,
Away from my heart and my mind,
Now the pain starts all over again,
Its like you just hit "Rewind",

The dream has turned into a nightmare,
Where you plucked out my heart,
And crushed it without a care,
Then threw it at the wall like a dart,

Paranoid and schizophrenic,
I awaken with cold sweat while shaking,
I don't know where I'm heading,
Depression Lane Or Village Psychotic,

You left me frail and broken,
It feels like I've lost my soul,
So many things left unspoken,
It was you that kept me whole,

Memories of you crowd my every thought,
Causing my emotions to go haywire,
I'd feel better if I were set on fire,
I'm sure it'll stop the pain you brought,

I become claustrophobic in my room,
The walls close in on me,
Spikes replace where the walls used to be,
Closing in; sealing my fate with doom,

I finally know the feeling of being used,
This nightmare leaves me dazed and confused,
Its now hard for me to go to bed,
Quite frankly; I'd rather wake up dead.

No comments: