Sunday, August 24, 2008

Emoetry - Missing Enigma of Love

The moon and stars shine,
Brightly,
The rain starts falling,
Heavily,
I watch you sleeping,
Peacefully,
I smile knowing you're mine,
Happily,

I move the hair covering your face,
Slowly,
I kiss your sweet lips,
Gently,
It feels like I've found my place,
Finally,
Your presence is what I miss,
Easily,

I whisper I love you,
Softly,
I hold onto your hand,
Tightly,
I love how you do everything,
Gracefully,
I'll be with you till the end,
Surely,

I leave the room,
Silently,
Not wanting to wake you,
Abruptly,
You saved me from my doom,
Unexpectedly,
I've never felt a love so true,
Wholeheartedly,

I make my way to the roof,
Anxiously,
I'm soaking wet due to the rain,
Refreshingly,
Your love is proof,
Undeniably,
That a heart can heal from pain,
Magically,

I fell asleep,
Rapidly,
The rain still falls,
Heavily,
It hides my tears as I weep,
Unknowingly,
I didn't hear your calls,
Worriedly,

You found me,
Knowingly,
You hugged me,
Lovingly,
You woke me,
Gently,
You kissed me,
Tenderly,

We sat there,
Stoically,
Looking at the sky,
Dreamily,
Which was now clear,
Wondrously,
Time just flew by,
Rapidly,

You let out a yawn,
Sleepily,
You laid your head on my shoulder,
Lazily,
I wanted to stay till dawn,
Wishfully,
I wanted to stay by your side forever,
Truthfully,

I carried you back to bed,
Grudgingly,
I had to leave as dawn came,
Sadly,
I kissed your forehead,
Yearningly,
My love for you will stay the same,
Definitely,

I'm sorry I left you alone,
Lonely,
I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye,
Apologetically,
I'm sorry I left things undone,
Messily,
I'm sorry I had to die,
Please forgive me.

No comments: