Friday, April 10, 2009

Emoetry - Sing

I sing; While she falls asleep,
It helps casts her worries away,
Peaceful; In a dream so deep,
I sing because she promised to stay,

I sing; While she's sick,
Songs are a miracle medication,
Better; As she recovers quick,
I sing because she's my addiction,

I sing; While she's fuming mad,
Just to calm and soothe her soul,
Calm; Things no longer seem bad,
I sing because she made me whole,

I sing; While she's on bed crying,
Hoping to stop her falling tears,
Happy; Its great to see her smiling,
I sing because she killed my fears,

I sing; While she's feeling euphoric,
The songs just adds to the memories,
Free; Life with her is always idyllic,
I sing because she stifled my cries,

I sing; As she wakes in the morning,
While she's bathed in sunshine,
Alive; She's the reason I'm living,
I sing because she's mine.

4 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Love this piece..

and..i sing because she's mine :)

Unknown said...

Well...I shall not say how or where I got the inspiration to write this piece but I like it!

Turned out better than I expected actually...hehe!

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

good job jeremy :P

Unknown said...

Awww...you're too kind Tasya...you flattering me...making me blush. HAHAHAHAAHA!