Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Emoetry - Last

If I could find a way back to your heart,
I'd make so it'll never fall apart,
Because at the end of it all,
You've picked me up every time I fall,

If I could find a way to be part of your soul,
I'd make it so that we'll always be whole,
Because you and I are one,
Like a knot that should never be undone,

If I could find a way to hold your hand,
I'd make it so that our story will never end,
Because my heart feels empty without you,
As I'm left here lost... Not knowing what to do,

If I could find a way to make you smile again,
I'd make it so I'd erase all the hurt & pain,
Because I'm hoping you'd forgive me,
So I could finally set you free,

If I could find a way to give you one last kiss,
I'd make it so I won't be the one that you miss,
Because I've become the biggest mistake,
That you've ever had the misfortune to make,

If I could find a way to turn back time,
I'd make it so I'd never have to write this rhyme,
Because with it comes a heart I've broken,
And a beautiful life I've stolen,

If I only could,
I definitively would,
Now I know I should,
Too late.... I was never good.

No comments: