Monday, March 2, 2009

Emoetry - More Than Bloodline

We met four years back,
In a place that felt like hell,
Where skies were pitch black,
And leaves constantly fell,

The moment we clicked,
Situations drastically changed,
It was a friendship that worked,
No longer were we estranged,

We spent endless hours at night,
At the point of pointlessness,
Till the arrival of the bright sun light,
With unending topics of madness,

We've shared moments of bliss,
And also shared moments of pain,
Good times; moments I miss,
Bad times; never again,

I've found the greatest of friends,
Who've been there for me always,
I pray our friendship never ends,
We'll be friends till the end of days.

To my blood brothers,
I'd take a bullet for you,
To my beloved sisters,
I'll always watch out for you,

I write and dedicate,
This poem to my "family",
Amazing how we met by fate,
I love all of you sincerely.

No comments: