Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emoetry - Bliss In The Abyss

Staring into the abyss,
Wishing to find peace,
Hoping to find bliss,
Praying for a release,

I find things unexpected,
Thoughts I wished were dead,
Situations that I hated,
Still locked in my aching head,

Memories long forgotten,
Dates and days I've hidden,
Feelings that have rotten,
Like the apples of Eden,

Why are they still here?
All these things that I fear,
In my visions they adhere,
All disgustingly crystal clear,

Yet all of them are precious,
Each one as darling as the other,
Each one marvellousy wondrous,
In my mind they will always linger,

Once more I stare into the abyss,
Knowing it is you that I miss,
Remembering every kiss,
You definitely are my abysmal bliss.

2 comments:

basiljay143 said...

so i am very emo la?

Unknown said...

Oooooops....busted....hahah...

Eh wait...people actually know I'm emo...I just didn't know you were as well...haha!